The work is going, we had a hard week not gonna lie but I am excited as always. Yours truly is finally a man, yes I did contacts for a whole day, my feet were sore and I clapped doors, I have done them before of course but not this many, we actually met many people and are way excited to teach them this week. Sao Paulo isn't as nice to people at doors as is the rest of Brazil, the people here kinda slam their doors too. haha but oh well we met some awesome peeps and it was only cuz we had revelation where to go. The spirit works! The language is going great it is hard as usual to write in English but that’s fine I still have English in my head thanks to my companion. But I can say or communicate almost anything regularly I want to which I am happy about. My dreams consist of Portuguese tambem. Thank you for your prayers, needed them I was very sick this past week which was very hard, and I was away from home too so it was kinda hard but now all is better I am very excited to start a new week fresh and clean! I had a life changing experience this week to say the least... One day I had a thought that I should go and visit my favorite family, (Reginald and his family, the man that needs to wait to be baptized, but his kids and wife are members) anyway when we arrived and clapped I felt dark, like something was wrong so when Selma (the wife) strangely invited us in I entered cautiously, my comp and I walked into a very intense fight between them that had been going on for about four days. It was started over something small but now they were talking about separation and how they needed a divorce now and their two adorable kids were staying with their grandma that’s how bad it was, my comp and I were sitting on their couch in between them as they both very meanly towards one another were filling us in, not gonna lie I didn’t understand a lot but I felt random pangs of bad spirit and I knew they were saying terrible things about each other. I had no idea what to say and my comp who speaks better was kinda floundering buying us some time to talk, it is crazy how life can throw you into situations and you have to be ready with the help of the spirit for anything. An eternal family is the most important thing on this earth and here was my favorite family in Brasil, right in front of me, about to break, and be ruined. It was so scary. I didn’t know what to say, anyway, I thought back to my PB, after that the spirit filled me in with details of what I needed to say. I waited for a moment and when there was a pause asked if I could speak. I told them that I do not know Portuguese that well, I don’t know any phrases or special scriptures to help them, but that I know two things, that the first time I met them I felt a spirit between them that was not fake and could not be duplicated. This was why they were my favorite family, because I felt something between them all that I knew had the ability to be a powerful eternal family of happiness and something that only the spirit of the lord could make me feel. That I knew that what they were doing(taking the discussions, Reginaldo) was true and right and the Lord was pleased with them. The second thing was that the family is the most powerful thing that we can do on this earth and the center of our church. I talked about the devil and everything happening then was of him and only cuz he knew that they were doing what was right in the eyes of the Lord. This was why he(the devil) was trying at them so hard, also that they have to hold on, and that it was always hard in the beginning but we need to first show our faith, I talked about holding to the rod and that the power we have are to do the LITTLE things everyday as a family like read and pray together. It was very spiritual, Selma was crying and so was I. I said many things I can't write down today and some of which I don’t remember learning words in Portuguese of.
We returned the next day to check up on them and Reginaldo was smiling, he was cooking dinner, ha ha I was like whoa.. he called Selma and was so respectful and sweet to her it was so awesome, then we sat down, us three to his dinner he made... (which he made from his heart but wasn’t good at all) ha ha but he was doing it cuz he loved Selma and wanted to serve her. He told us how what I said changed their marriage and that when I was talking to him the day before he felt the devil running out of the house, he said that things were much more tranquil and happy and he was very grateful. It was very life changing for me the whole experience but I could not have done it without the spirit, it is so cool that the spirit can save families like that, I am just glad I was waiting and listening for it to help me and tell me what to say! We all need to remember to listen to him, he knows what he’s doing! tell David thank you SOOO MUUUCCH!! for the money!!
Mother there are MANY vehicles here... hahahah it's Sao Paulo, a ton of buses, small cars, and motorcycles, but it rains a lot so we don't have any smog... the air is clear.
My package has arrived! I will receive it this Tuesday at district meeting! Sorry it takes time to get out to me from the office! Joseph was right mom(about the package that was mailed to him), pray and don't doubt or WORRY cuz whatever happens is the will of the Lord and rest well Mom, I have my package I will get it Tuesday :) I am so excited, thank you! haha well i love you guys!
Dad haha dont get rid of McGHEE (his enormous fish) until Christmas at least if you are going to i want to see him.