Monday, December 12, 2011

Stomach Flu, First Baptism, Lizard and HUGE spider.

(Please forward this to all who i did not send it to)
FAMILIA!!!!
How are all of you?? Thank you so much for the emails i have received! I am sorry that i have not been able to respond to all individually but i feel it is better for everyone this way!
Well how the heck are you guys? It is so great to hear all your stories and whats going on. Mom and Charity! Great job on the gingerbread house! I am jealous i was not there to help! Dang i bet you guys were like engineers or something! Ann good luck with all of that, it seems very stressful but i know how you feel! Thank you for your email and for hearing about little Isaac and Eliza awww i just want to see them! And Charity thank you so much for you email too. Ha ha i called the governor and told him to clear the roads ;) I will miss miss miss it when I'm gone. Charity i miss you too, more than i think you know and i want to hang out with you a lot when i get back, well go on dates it will be tight. Tell john luke he is a fubecca for not writing me! (grace and josh too) :) ha jk guys i love you all and know you are busy too. well about me and my life here.. alot has happened to me! I have been kinda sick for about a week. It really hit me today but do not worry Sis. Martins is taking care of me, i have had to stay home three days this past week. Things have not been passing well for the last few days if you know what i mean ha ha. It has been hard, but i am still pressing on. I could use your prayers though so will you pray for my health? Thank you. I got homesick alot this week too, but that is normal especially around christmas. Its just hard hearing about all this stuff going on at home and the only thing that is christmasy in Brasil is the date. Ha. I have only seen one christmas tree so far :( but do not worry things will be good soon. It really is great for me to hear from all of you thank you so much. I do not know what i would do if i did not hear from you guys once a week. Well how about i talk about some good stuff??? Ha ha. I got my flippers wet. Yup, i baptized a little girl named Alana, it was very... different.. from a baptism back at home but i had my first baptism and i did it :) for how hot it is here the water was freezing cold cuz the heater didnt work. Alana thought it was going to be warm and it was really funny seeing her dinner plate eyes as i helped her in the font ha ha but she was great. A little trooper!! I was going to confirm her as well but as i got up to do it the bishop offered to do it before we did so i said he could cuz his portuguese is better than mine (i know can you imagine it?) and i think everyone knew it too. Ha it was fine by me i got to baptize her. It was reaaaaallly awesome. Cleaning out the font however was an adventure. We had to remove a molting lizard and when we went to put him outside we saw a wolf spider molting too ha ha we're like hey elder we should shead our skin its that time of season, but this spider... nossa... it put brentons spider to SHAME.. sorry shame. ha ha it was massive. we just left it alone in the bushes. I finished the book of mormon for the first time on the mission. i love this book more than anything family and i want you to know that. i could read it every second of everyday for the rest of my life if i could. I did what moroni 10:4 asked and experienced moroni 10:5. I know it is true.
Its so great to hear about all the little grandbabies :) i miss isaac like a champ :( tell him hi and that i love him! charity take it easy on mom and dad, unless your curfew is early, thats worth giving them a rough time ha ha estou brincando! (just kidding!)
So here is the deal, i will be calling home somewhere between 12:30 or after (your time) so if you could all be at the house then that would be great! And remember i will either be doing it through facebook or skype both of which we are allowed to do. So charity this is really important i am going to need my facebook information SO I CAN ACCESS IT HERE. Or else i will not be calling on christmas. And i will need someone at the house to be on a laptop with webcam and on their facebook so i can do a chat call and see all of you guys and you will see me, or i will do it through a skype account which is less likely but we will see. I will get more information this week about it from the member we are doing it from. But its going to be sometime soon after 12.30 until maybe like 3 i don't know, but the night before i will call via phone to make plans i am pretty sure. Alright i think that is about it and i am out of time. I love you all so much, no i have not received my christmas package but i am sure i will.... hopefully... i love you all so much. keep messaging me i miss you all more than you know but am still excited and working down here in Brasil.
Looking forward to the next time i get to hear from you guys
Elder Adam Irwin Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment