Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blessings of musical talents. :)


Jan. 30th 2012
Adam writes that Mom is on the same spiritual wave because she tells him all the stuff to do and he's already doing it.  :)  He feels better about the language.  Says he hit another bread through because he's starting to talk in his sleep.  Portuguese.  He says that he knows that it is a miracle and that he is not smart enough to learn this on his own.  
He said that it rained straight for 24 hours and he has never in his life seen so much rain.
This is Joseph showing you what Adam eats every day.
He was amazed that Joseph eats the same diet as him.  WOW.  Except that a sweet Sister in their ward brings them food.    
"Had the opportunity to do some solid contacting this week ha ha. We were walking by one house and there was music playing way loud and it was a song I Iliked from home so I said aww elder lets knock this house- turns out it was a woman with two kids who wants to hear more ha ha. YES!! Man I miss music."   
     "I almost had to play the simplified version of Ye Elders of Israel this week for sacrament meeting I'm like, 'hold up, I don't know how to play!' ha ha it was scary, but sometimes I lead the ward, which is crazy, they seem to think I am musically talented. I was very thankful for the little musical skill I had."
Thanks for all you guys do. Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment