Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have feelings that protect me.


Feb. 13th 2012 
You would be surprised how many times I feel feelings of what to do and not to do. Feelings that tell me to look over my shoulder one more time to see if the road is clear and just in time to stop myself from getting hit. The streets and drivers here are a little crazy, when I get back I will show you a scuff on the back heel of my shoe from a car tire. Ha ha.  My spirits are great.  I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Book of Mormon!! I literally pour myself over it.  
My hair :(  yes sadly ... I AM GOING BALD. Ahhhhhh!!! :(
I gave my first full (1st and 2nd part) blessing of healing a few days.  I was afraid to heal him cuz he was having this problem for years but the spirit kept saying just to heal him and tell him he would be healed like three different times so I did and when it was all done he looked at me with tears in his eyes and was like Thank you so much, I can't feel it anymore I was like... whoa... your welcome! and he just sat down on the couch like it was nothing. 
    My Portuguese is great-people have told me that my accent is gone, however I do not feel fluent yet but blessings and confirmations aren't a problem anymore for me.
     We are now teaching an English class-it went great! Its weird to speak two language.

No comments:

Post a Comment