Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's the Lord's time!!


Feb. 20th 2012
 I am doing great here in the land of Paineiras Sorocaba Brasil. I am loving this work and with every coming day I am loving the hard things about this place more and more and the people too. I secretly hope that when I get back Joseph and I get called as home teaching companions and we get to teach all the inactive families or families that arent members. Ahhh.. my dream to do that!
 Wanna be home teaching companions 
I know that the skills I learn as a missionary are not only for the people of Brasil. 
Well its Carnival here so things are... interesting... but surprisingly enough my area is good cuz a lot of people don't like it.  I was able to give a blessing to the bishops wife cuz he is gone on the campout the youth do during carnival and I guess she is all better, it was really awesome!! 
We met two news at English class one which I think we might get a date for next week and the other lives in another area... :( I hate passing references of goldens ha ha.
 Elder Guthrie and I were walking down this street after lunch and I had to use the restroom VERY bad, I told the Lord listen I am going to need your help to make it home dry.  Then as if to say listen your on MY TIME here not yours, he sends E----(the fellow that dreamed about us.) walking up the street. He runs up to us yelling "I can't believe it, I can't believe it so much has happened to me since I last talked to you guys. Come back to my house! ANYWAY.... we taught him the restoration and got him to pray at the end and he was crying when I bore my testimony it was pretty tight. AND I made it home dry, cuz the lord kept his deal with me but it was close though. 
I got to bless the sacrament and I said it in Portuguese.. obviously ha, it was scary though but it was tight. I flippin love this! ALMA 29:9 the scripture for this week!!!
Oh we were eating dinner and this lady choked and it was scary and crazy ha but that's another story.       Elder Vincent (adam)

No comments:

Post a Comment